Planned for highly interactive and engaging sessions with key features for participants to be: –
- Key CX Observations & Market Trends CX by Knowledge Partner
- Keynote and topical presentations on CX, Digital, People & Culture, Transformation and New Ways (Business & Working)
- Interactive Panel Discussions with Regional Experts – Customer, Employee Experience and Digital.
- Exclusive market studies and benchmarking reports from partners, including (i) Global CX Benchmarking Report 2018 (by Dimension Data) and (ii) Digital IQ study 2018 (by PwC)
- “Meeting of Minds” – a 200 people high-energy workshop with 10 of the most relevant topics in CX today
- “CX Connections” Showcase that provides opportunities for both partners & delegates to “connect” on the latest CX solutions & capabilities.
- “CX Best” case studies that will give in-depth insights to what worked & challenged in transformation initiatives
- Limitless business networking opportunities over 2 days, including a special business networking cocktail