- A not to be missed event
- Rich Content
- Top-Notch International Speakers
- Real Case References
- Showcase of Latest Solutions
- Business Networking Opportunities
- Snippets from the Global CX Benchmarking Report 2020
- 1 stream, 1 experience
- 2 panel discussions
- 5-star facilities
- 10 table topics
- 15 CX – Making Connections Showcase (mini-EXPO)
- 16 speaker presentations
7.30am – Registration opens with welcome breakfast & refreshments
Session starts at 8.45am
- Opening Remarks by Organizing Chairperson of CX Summit 2019
- Welcome Remarks by President, CCAM
- Keynote Address by The Honorable Minister of Communications and Multimedia
- Reimaging Customer Experience in the era of Artificial Intelligence
- When customer experience meets intelligent Enterprise
- Using augmented intelligence to better your CX strategies
- Lead with the Yin, Manage with the Yang
- Transforming customer experience through RPA
- Conversational Insights powered by AI
- Applying CX Strategies in E-Commerce
- The future of CX is XM – Experience Management
- “Scaling the Blue Skies – A MH story”
- Inside Amazon’s Culture of Innovation and Customer Obsession
- [panel] Decrypting the parts of EX that elevate CX”
- The Best Way To Predict The Future Is To Create It
7.30am – Welcome breakfast & refreshments
Session starts at 8.45am
- Recap of Day 1
- Great Customer Experiences don’t happen by accident
- Elevating the CX with Service Journey Thinking
- New Value of Retail – The most amazing, insightful and honest sharing
- [panel] Engaging CX into new frontiers
- How can we ensure that we harness the diverse skills of our workforce to create impactful and innovative customer experiences?
- Upset or Uplift CX? It is up to Your New Brand Currency, Voice
- Meetings of Minds (MOM) – A mind blowing best practice sharing via 10-table topics- Discovery of What’s Working, What’s Not and What’s Next via World Café mode– Sharing of Best Practices via Table Moderator presentationTable Topics1. Chat + AI strategy: Customer Success Stories2. Using data to engage customers
3. Can the GIG economy deliver all that CX needs?
4. CX – Metrics that Matters
5. CX Investments that work – making the business justification real.
6. Digitalization – What’s Next?
7. Dealing with Online2Offline in the Omni-channel space
8. Social Media remains an untamed animal in the CX sphere
9. Hyper personalization requires good help
10. Design Thinking – a reality that wins the day or just another fad
“Engage, Elevate, Excel”
Workshop (Day 2)
TABLE TOPICS :
- Chat + AI strategy: Customer Success Stories
- Using data to engage customers
- Can the GIG economy deliver all that CX needs?
- CX – Metrics that Matters
- CX Investments that work – making the business justification real.
- Digitalization – What’s Next?
- Dealing with Online2Offline in the Omni-channel space
- Social Media remains an untamed animal in the CX sphere
- Hyper personalization requires good help
- Design Thinking – a reality that wins the day or just another fad
5th Customer Experience (CX) Summit 2019
WIN The Coolest Gadgets of Y2019 !